Today we will show you how to set up the TiviMate IPTV player on Fire TV Stick and Android TV box. for Fire TV Stick can be used for all Amazon Fire TV devices including FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K and Fire TV Cube.
- Add Section
- Edit Section
- Delete Section
- Edit Column
How to install TiviMate on FireStick
we have divided the sub-loading steps into 3 parts to make it easier to do. First, we’ll want to get the Downloader app on FireStick. Next, we’ll make the necessary changes to our Fire TV settings. Finally, we can download the TiviMate APK using the Downloader.
Check out the 3 items below to download TiviMate on FireStick.
TelevisionMate is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. Users will have to depend on sideloading to install apps on their devices.
Part 1: Get Downloader on FireStick
- Open the FireStick domestic display screen.
- Go to the Find menu.
- Select Search on the pinnacle.
- It will open a digital keyboard to your FireStick.
- Start to kind Downloader. Select Downloader whilst it indicates up a few of the tips beneath the keyboard.
- Select the Downloader app, which you can find through its orange legacy. Then, on the next screen shown, select the Get or Download button.
It will take a minute to install the Downloader app on your FireStick. Before opening the Downloader app to install the TiviMate APK, you want to make some changes in the FireStick settings menu. Otherwise, you run the risk of making mistakes during configuration.
Part 2: How change FireStick Settings
- Press the home button on your FireStick remotely.
- Go to the settings gear on the far right.
- Scroll down to TiviMate IPTV Player, but don’t select it anymore. Instead of selecting it, tap the alternatives
- Choose Developer Options
- Find apps from unknown sources. By default, it is disabled. Select it to show it ON.
Now you can download any app to your FireStick without any hassle. and follow the instructions below to install the TiviMate app on your FireStick How to Use Downloader to Install TiviMate on FireStick
- Go to the Apps menu from the FireStick home Page
- Open the Downloader app and choose the Enter a URL field on the home display screen.
- It will open a digital keyboard.you need to Type https://tivimates.com/tiviapk and hit Go on the bottom.
- The downloader will set up a brand new TiviMate APK on your FireStick. That’s about 11 MB.
- Click Install while prompted.
- After setup, Delete the APP out of your FireStick.
- Select Apps on the subsequent display screen.
- Scroll to TiviMate IPTV Player however do now no longer choose it. Instead of choosing it, press the alternatives
button to your FireStick Remote Control.
- You will discover the Move option on the side. Select it.
- Move TiviMate to the pinnacle row, then press the choose button to your far off to affirm the brand new location.
- Now you may effectively get entry to TiviMate Player out of your FireStick domestic display screen. There’s no want
Get Started with TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate is now ready to apply to your FireStick. As I mentioned above, TiviMate alone does not provide any content material to users.
If you have ASTRA IPTV subscription, follow the steps below to integrate your Voco4K IPTV service with the TiviMate
Player app. If you don’t have a service yet, here’s the list of popular IPTV providers.
- Press and hold the home button on your FireStick remote.
- Select Apps on the below screen.
- Open the TiviMate APK..
- Choose Add playlist.
- TiviMat will ask you to add playlists using M3U link, Xtream code or Stalker portal. Select Xstream code..
- Enter the server address URL, Username and Password that you received on your e-mail and select next
- The TiviMate app will start processing the details and setting up channels and the TV guide. Tap done when you’re done
Now you can enjoy our services with all their features on your TiviMate app .